Collection of personal data
We gather a variety of data necessary to carry out our operations. Personal data pertains to details relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or legal entity. This includes information that identifies the individual (such as name, title, address, and gender) and the legal entity (like company name, SIRET, representative). We may collect personal data either directly from you (during a job application or interview process) or indirectly (via our website, which is covered in our “Cookies Policy” detailed below).
Processing personal data
The processing of the gathered data is crucial for our operations in order to serve the purposes outlined below. It’s important to note that your data is never sold to third parties.
- As part of contract execution: During the fulfilment of our contracts with clients, we utilise the personal data we’ve collected. This is primarily to manage business relationships, such as sales administration, billing/collection, archiving for evidence purposes, enhancing service quality, and more.
- Due to our legitimate interest: Your data may be used on the grounds of a legitimate interest that does not override your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms. We particularly use this information for business development purposes, specifically through email and telephone, to share our offers and updates. You have the right to opt out of these communications at any given time.
- In compliance with our legal obligations: Lastly, your data may be processed in order to fulfil our legal obligations. This includes adhering to regulations applicable to commercial enterprises, such as those concerning the preservation of commercial documents.
Retention period of personal data
Your personal data is processed for the duration required for the purposes for which it was gathered, to meet legal and regulatory responsibilities, and for the span of time needed to formulate, enact, or defend legal claims.
By Regulation 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, and delete your personal data. Please send your request to email@example.com
We ask that you provide proof of your identity for all requests for access, rectification, and opposition rights. If you cannot prove your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you your personal data. We endeavour to respond to these requests within the time limits required by law.
Security and confidentiality
Our company makes the security of collected data a priority. We strive to maintain the quality and integrity of your personal data. We have therefore taken all appropriate organisational and technical measures, as well as all useful precautions to preserve the security of the information collected against any accidental loss, deformation, alteration and against any unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. To achieve this, we utilise technically adept service providers, meticulously selected to ensure the security, protection, preservation, and recovery of the data entrusted to us.
- From a contractual perspective, our agreements with these service providers incorporate clauses that reflect this commitment. Consequently, they comply with the legal principles governing the storage of personal data. Specifically, data processing and hosting are conducted within the European Union, predominantly in France.
- From a technical standpoint, with information being stored on secure servers, a range of strict and suitable technical procedures and tools are employed, particularly to:
- Maintain limited access to data via rigorous access control and authentication;
- Prevent potential data breaches;
- Ensure the physical security of the processed information.
Furthermore, our company implements IT security best practices at all levels to optimally protect our systems. Our employees, who handle your data, undergo training sessions on data protection regulations.
About the Cookies we use on our websites
Our website uses “cookies” to collect information related to your visits: Browsers used, traffic data, number of users, geographical data, operating systems used, devices used (PC, smartphone, tablets, etc.), web page preferences, browsing history, number of page views, number of clicks on a video, addresses of websites previously visited if the user has clicked on a partner link, etc., (e.g., a publication on social media has led the user to one of our subsidiaries’ websites).
Collecting this information helps us improve the interactivity of our sites and services and thereby facilitate your web user experience.
The company’s ‘Marketing and Communication’ department collects this data—with your consent given when you first visit the site—for the strict purpose of marketing and statistical analysis.
The data processed by the company’s services are anonymised raw data. The data collected is kept for 13 months in accordance with the law. Beyond this time, you will be once again asked for your consent.
To learn more about cookies, how they work, and how to object to them, consult the European Data Protection Supervisor website at https://edps.europa.eu/_en.