The Continuous Quality Assurance (CQA) & DevOps practice addresses the following challenges:
- High costs for a limited QA scope often reduced to manual functional testing
- Late schedule of QA and limited availability of the test infrastructure
- Redundant and fragmented responsibilities and activities leading to higher costs and difficult reporting and control
- High risks of quality issues in production affecting application availability, performance and customer experience
- Disconnection between QA in development, test and monitoring in production reducing the opportunity to reuse solutions and continuously improve the QA process
- Reduce the time and effort required to get results on the 20% most important tests regarding functionality and performance on a recurrent basis
We understand Quality Assurance as the practice of proactively assuring functional and non-functional requirements across the entire application life cycle. This is based on dedicated roles, workflows, tools and artefacts for Architecture QA, code QA and testing.
Continuous Quality Assurance is an optimized implementation of QA which maximizes coverage and efficiency based on re-usability and automation. Optimized by the implementation of continuous integration, code QA, unit-, functional-, security- and Performance- Testing which is supported by APM technologies and correctly designed workflows and artifacts covering the whole application life cycle.
OUR CONTINUOUS QUALITY ASSURANCE SERVICES
The solution elements and interaction among them enable:
- The design of re-usable test across the different test stages and types
- Automation of the execution of the re-usable tests
- Simulation of the systems and interfaces required for the test execution
- Unifying and integrating the QA results repositories, dashboards and reports
- Advanced analysis and diagnostics capabilities