We are launching our IT Velocity Meetup series in Switzerland. Don’t miss the opportunity to join our first apero event in Basel on Thursday, November 15th!
Many organizations are shifting to modern architectures based on containers and micro-services in order to be competitive and take advantage of digital-driven business opportunities. Cloud applications platforms such RedHat OpenShift are very successful in making this shift happening fast, from the development point of view. Approaches and tooling related to Quality Assurance, Application Performance Management (APM) and IT Operations Management platforms are however not always adapted and not ready for this shift. This meetup is about challenges, best practices and innovative technologies to manage quality and performance in a continuous way in such environments.
- Topic of this meetup session: Continuous Performance for Container & Microservices based Applications
- Short presentations:
- RedHat OpenShift Best Practices, Benefits & Challenges (focus on Quality & Performance)
- Continuous Performance for Openshift / Solutions elements & enabling technologies / Live-Dem
- Apero & Networking in an informal atmosphere
- Venue: Markthalle Basel, Salon D3, Steinentorberg 20, 4051 Basel (a few steps from Basel SBB)
- Date: Thursday, November 15th, 2018
- Time: 5.00 – 8:00 pm
17.00 – 17.30 Arrival & Registration
17.30 – 18.30 Presentations
- 17.30 Welcome IT Velocity Meetup Group & Topic Introduction
- Speaker: Makram, Altersis Performance
- 17.45 RedHat OpenShift: Best Practices, Benefits & Challenges (focus on Quality & Performance)
- Speaker: Peter Mumenthaler, Solution Archtitect, Red Hat
- 18.05 Continuous Performance for Openshift: Solutions elements & enabling technologies (highlighted by Live-Demo)
- Speaker: Solution Architect, Altersis Performance
- Featuring Dynatrace & NeoLoad
18.30 – 20.00 Apero & Networking
REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION
Registration and participation are free including an apero following the presentations.REGISTER HERE
The event is organized by Altersis Performance (the Swiss IT Performance Management Consulting and Engineering expert) and sponsored by Dynatrace (an Application Performance Management software leader and software intelligence for the enterprise cloud company) and Neotys (the Load Testing platform accelerating DevOps).
For questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.