ALTERSIS Performance is a leading EMEA IT consulting firm specialized in IT Performance Management and continuously expanding geographically.
You will work in a team of specialized experts that has been providing Performance Engineering (PE) and Application Performance Management (APM) services to customers in EMEA for more than 15 years and has built PE & APM expertise and methodologies according to this experience. With all our consultants being IT Performance specialists, Sword Performance Solutions has realized over 2000 IT Performance projects with over 200 customers in multiple countries and industries.
New hires will join an insightful introduction program including training in our own, proven Performance Engineering and APM methodologies as well as certifications in the leading APM and Performance Testing technologies (e.g. AppDynamics, Dynatrace, NeoLoad, etc.).
While then working at large, international clients we promote and ensure the knowledge sharing of our experts by regularly gathering our consultants and engineers in Switzerland. Furthermore, we offer distinguished career development plans for both engineering (technical) and consulting paths for all our team members.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with our clients, including several large international corporations, defining programs, projects and roadmaps in the areas of Performance Management Governance, Unified Monitoring, Performance Engineering, Load & Performance Testing and further APM disciplines.
- Support customer projects and ensure the performance of business critical web applications via governance, engineering and industrialization over the whole application management life cycle – design, test and implementation.
- Lead customer APM integration projects with on- and off-shore integration teams.
- Support customers in the evaluation and implementation of application performance management solutions.
- Collaborate in the definition of commercial value propositions for new and existing customers.
- Support the internal development of methodologies, products and services.
We are hiring for both Engineering and Consulting roles and depending on experience at different levels (Experienced, Lead, Senior).
- You have a diploma in Computer Science, Engineering Sciences or comparable.
- You bring at least 3-5 years of work experience in the area of software development using technologies such as .NET, Java/JEE, XML technologies and data-base integration in addition you have good knowledge of different web-technologies such as html, ajax, css, etc.
- Additionally you have experience in requirement definition management as also solution acceptance testing, preferably in the area of load and performance testing.
- Good knowledge of processes, tools and methodologies related to state of the art software engineering best practices such as RUP and Agile.
- In addition to your technical skills you are capable of presenting to different management layers in English (and preferably German), French is a plus.
- To be considered for Lead or Senior positions you should bring a few years’ experience in the management of teams either directly or as project manager and have gathered the related experience in budget-, planning- and risk- management.
- You are flexible to travel and are ready to work on projects taking place in Switzerland and abroad (Germany, France, etc.).
Please note that we are only considering applications from Swiss and EU-27/EFTA nationals or Swiss work permit holders.