ALTERSIS Performance is the leading IT Performance Consulting company in EMEA created out of the Swiss Performance Engineering pioneer, Sword Performance Solutions (former adhoc International) and the two performance testing entities of Altersis Group in France: Scopteam and Valid’IT.We are over 70 IT Performance specialists and have more than 15 years of experience executing projects in Performance Engineering, New Generation Monitoring Architecture and Transformation, Application Performance Management, and Application Performance Audit & Optimisation. We are part of the ALTERSIS Group and have offices in France, Switzerland and North Africa (Tunisia and Morocco).
The leading financial organisations and large public administrations in Switzerland belong to our long terms customers since years.
To manage the growth of our activities in Switzerland driven by the digital transformation and DevOps initiatives on the market, we are looking for a Managing Consultant in the German-speaking part of Switzerland.
In this challenging position, you are responsible for business development and networking in the German-speaking part of Switzerland, pre-qualification of target customers, acquisition of new customers and managing the delivery of our comprehensive solutions combining leading technologies and specialized consulting, architecture and engineering services around Application Performance Management, New Generation Monitoring & Operations Management.
You maximise our business development team potential, craft business development plans and conduct strategic and sales discussions at high decision-making levels in an IT organisation.
- Achieve growth and hit the revenue targets by successfully driving the business development activities in the German-speaking part of Switzerland
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts in collaboration with product and solutions management while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in information technology or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a managing Consultant or Consultant manager in the IT domain, consistently meeting or exceeding targets, proven ability to drive the business development process from plan to close
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and IT industry expertise, experience with IT Performance Consulting or software is a plus
- German and English written and spoken, French is a plus
Please note that we are only considering applications from Swiss and EU-27/EFTA nationals or Swiss work permit holders.