Altersis Performance is a leading EMEA IT consulting firm specialized in IT Performance Management. Headquartered in Switzerland, Altersis Performance also has offices in France, Germany and North Africa (Tunisia and Morocco). With all of the consultants being IT Performance specialists, Altersis Performance has realized over 1000 IT Performance projects with over 100 customers in multiple industries during the last 13 years. Altersis Performance plays a leading role in the implementation of Performance Engineering initiatives and proposes to its customers a global set of Application Performance Management solutions, from Performance Engineering to Performance Governance.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Performance Testing campaigns at customer site from non-functional-requirement phase, through planning, tooling set-up, to execution, analysis and presentation of results including recommendations for performance improvements.
- Lead and/or collaborate in consulting projects with the objective to define/improve the governance, processes, tooling architecture of Performance Testing organisations at medium to large corporations.
- Perform application audits focussing on performance management by analysing the application architecture, performing code analysis and executing performance tests using state of the art APM solutions for analysis of results and define recommendations.
- Support customers in the resolution of performance bottle necks in production through instrumentation and analysis of collected information using state of the art APM solutions.
- Tailor APM solutions to the needs of organisations and specific requirements ensuring proper implementation at all stages of the application life cycle.
- Collaborate in the definition of commercial value propositions for new and existing customers.
- Support the internal development of methodologies, products and services.
- You have a diploma in Computer Science, Engineering Sciences or comparable.
- You bring at least 3-5 years of work experience in the area of software development using technologies such as .NET, Java/JEE, XML technologies and data-base integration in addition you have good knowledge of different web-technologies such as html, ajax, css, etc.
- You have experience in preparing, executing and managing performance test campaigns and reporting these results to different stakeholders.
- Additionally you have experience in requirement definition management as also solution acceptance testing, preferably in the area of load and performance testing.
- Good knowledge of processes, tools and methodologies related to state of the art software engineering best practices such as RUP and Agile.
- In addition to your technical skills you are capable of presenting to different management layers in German and English, French is a plus. Generally, we prefer consultants to speak English in combination with either German or French.
- You preferably bring a few years’ experience in the management of teams either directly or as project manager and have gathered the related experience in budget-, planning- and risk- management.
- You are flexible and are ready to work on projects taking place in Switzerland and abroad (Germany, France, etc)