Event invitation: Continuous Performance Validation with NeoLoad (Friday, March 24 in Zurich)
Continuous performance validation of your business critical applications plays a crucial role to keep pace with Agile and DevOps environments in the age of digitization. The most advanced and continuous test methods, automatic test execution, and a high degree of integration of new technologies into your IT infrastructure are key.
Take part in our event not only to find out how NeoTys and ALTERSIS Performance support you with these challenges, but also to benefit from an experience report and exclusive project insights on the NeoLoad implementation by ZKB themselves.
Key facts at a glance:
- Venue: Zürcher Kantonalbank (ZKB), Neue Hard 9, Zürich
- Date: March 24th 2017
- Time: 9:00 – 11:30 pm
- Language: Presentations and discussion primarily in English
- Welcome (5 Min)
Marcel Wegmann (ZKB – Leiter Tools, Performance und Systementwicklung)
Gregor Mayer (Neotys – Territory Manager DACH)
- ZKB’s journey from HP LoadRunner to NeoLoad (20 Min)
- Continuous Performance Validation in the age of DevOps (in Englisch) (30 Min)
Bruno Duval (Neotys – Vice President Services)
- Coffee Break (15 Min)
- NeoLoad Demo including the main functions to help you save time (35 Min)
Stephan Kehren (Neotys – Performance Engineer DACH)
- New Generation IT-Monitoring in combination with Load Testing (20 Min)
Tobias Sager (Altersis– Delivery & Practices Manager)
- Discussion (25 Min)
Moderator: Gregor Mayer
Register now by replying to email@example.com.