Senior Performance Consultant / Delivery Manager 80 – 100%
Who WE are
ALTERSIS Performance is a leading EMEA IT consulting firm specialized in IT Performance Management, based in Basel, and continuously expanding geographically. Join us on our journey and contribute to our success story in becoming the leading IT Performance Management company in EMEA!
You will work in a team of specialized experts who have been providing Performance Engineering (PE) and Application Performance Management (APM) services to numerous clients since 2002, continuously developing our own PE & APM expertise and methodology:
- You lead a team of 5 – 10 Performance Engineers at one of our clients,
- Leading engineers technically but also as their manager (MbO’s, assignments, etc.),
- Together with your key client stakeholder you continue to develop the enterprise IT performance engineering strategy (Load Testing, Continuous Performance Engineering, Application Performance Management, etc.),
- Manage the different service requests at the client together with the team and ensure a
- To stay close to technology and tooling you deliver yourself smaller projects at the client,
- Within ALTERSIS Performance you are a part of the Managing Consultant Board and drive
innovation in the topic of Performance Engineering and act as an example for other consultants.
- Work with our clients, including large international corporations, defining programmes, projects and roadmaps in the areas of Performance Management Governance, Unified Monitoring, Performance Engineering, Load & Performance Testing and further APM disciplines.
- Support customer projects and ensure the performance of business-critical applications via governance, engineering and industrialization over the whole application management life cycle (design, test, implementation and operation).
- Depending on qualification, lead customer APM integration projects with on- and off-shore integration teams.
- Support customers in the evaluation and implementation of application performance management solutions.
- Collaborate in the definition of commercial value propositions for new and existing customers.
- Contribute to the internal development of methodologies, products and services.
Who YOU are
- You have a degree in computer science or Engineering or equivalent professional experience,
- You are a passioned team leader with the experience of leading teams of 5+ engineers,
- Long-term experience of Performance Testing with different tools e.g., LoadRunner, NeoLoad, etc.,
- Have first experience with Continuous Performance Engineering e.g., with GitLab or Jenkins
- Experience of Performance Engineering and/or application performance tuning
- Knowledge of Log Monitoring or Application Performance Monitoring
- Experience with Cloud Solutions e.g., Azure, AWS, OpenShift or PCF is an advantage
- You are fluent in English and know also German and/or French
More skills and your Mind Set
- You are motivated to work as an external expert and consultant on customer projects and enjoy working interactively with all project stakeholders, both internally and on client site
- You are flexible and willing to work on projects across Switzerland. In this context, we expect you to be able to work independently, have a confident manner and be willing to travel
- You can prioritize the right tasks and working with the internal and external ecosystem to preserve and share your knowledge
While our IT Consultants are deployed on exciting and challenging projects at renowned companies, we promote and ensure the exchange of knowledge between our experts by regularly bringing our consultants together for meetings at our headquarters or by organizing team-building events at various locations. In addition, we offer all our team members excellent career plans and training opportunities.
Altersis Performance AG is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking forward to your application!
ALTERSIS Performance AG
4051 Basel, Schweiz
T: +41 (0)61 723 01 88